Monday, May 18, 2009

IMPORTANT!

Hey guys!

At WKCR, we're holding our very special Benny Goodman fundraiser. Now, I'm not asking for you guys to donate to the station (although you're more than welcome to), but we need volunteers to work the phones as operators (to take down people's information). If you live in NYC and would be willing to spare 4 or so hours of your time, please let me know! Along with the generous donations we receive, our volunteers are just as important in keeping the station alive. Although I won't be in town, we especially need people to volunteer Friday afternoon and all throughout this upcoming weekend.

You can contact me at latin@wkcr.org or call me at 516 721 3247 and we can chat more about the details of this.

Best,
Stephanie Zaleski
Latin Department Head
WKCR 89.9 FM NY NY
http://www.wkcr.org

No comments: